April 20, 2013 – 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev is in custody. Assuming that Tsarnaev is indeed guilty of these crimes, a very real threat to public safety has been taken off the streets. That’s the good news.
The bad news is that the Tsarnaev brothers have taken the last vestiges of a free society in America down with them.
“This is a message to every member of law enforcement and the military,” a sizzling new YouTube video begins. “You know you have a choice to make.”
Survival Training for all Florida Oath Keepers
Classes are offered in two venues, a two-day course and a one-day, 10-hour course. These courses are taught in a "no BS manner," teaching you the skills for the basics of survival:
- Construction of the most Comprehensive Small Survival Kit: (Under 1 lbs., will provide water, fire, shelter, food & navigation)
- Navigation: using a compass and map on a real course, learning to shoot an “azimuth line”
- Fire-building: visible/non-visible fire/wet/dry conditions
- Water: Finding water/safe water/purifying water without boiling
- Shelter: from both natural resources and survival gear.
- Food: foraging/trapping/hunting
$20 of every two-day class is donated to the Florida Chapter of Oath Keepers for each card carrying OK member, and $10 of every one day class is donated to the Florida Chapter of Oath Keepers for each card carrying OK member. Groups are welcomed and can be uniquely scheduled as well as conducted on private land.
|Modern Outdoorsman Channel|