Survival Training for all Florida Oath Keepers
Classes are offered in two venues, a two-day course and a one-day, 10-hour course. These courses are taught in a "no BS manner," teaching you the skills for the basics of survival:
- Construction of the most Comprehensive Small Survival Kit: (Under 1 lbs., will provide water, fire, shelter, food & navigation)
- Navigation: using a compass and map on a real course, learning to shoot an “azimuth line”
- Fire-building: visible/non-visible fire/wet/dry conditions
- Water: Finding water/safe water/purifying water without boiling
- Shelter: from both natural resources and survival gear.
- Food: foraging/trapping/hunting
$20 of every two-day class is donated to the Florida Chapter of Oath Keepers for each card carrying OK member, and $10 of every one day class is donated to the Florida Chapter of Oath Keepers for each card carrying OK member. Groups are welcomed and can be uniquely scheduled as well as conducted on private land.
|Modern Outdoorsman Channel|